WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS
Functioning of the business and organisation of enterprises
We shall understand the business needs and specific features of your operations – and then on an ongoing or ad hoc basis we shall support or take care of the permanent legal functioning of your enterprise and business:
We shall advise you on any problems or issues related to your business, and;
• remain in ongoing contact with you and actively supervise your current affairs;
• develop and provide the necessary legal or tax solutions;
• ensure your enterprise is compliant with the law and appropriatly reduce or eliminat risks for such business;
• facilitate the operations of internal legal departments or establish an external legal back-office for the enterprise;
• provide substantial training for your employees.
Transactions, investments and restructuring
We shall identify your strategic goals and ideas – and then guide through all aspects and legal issues of any transaction, investment or restructuring process – whether relating to the company, enterprise, financing or real estate, and:
• examine or optimise the status of the project;
• identify legal or tax risks and specify how to eliminate or minimize them;
• determine the legal structure of the project and provide factual recommendations;
• prepare drafts of documentation;
• negotiate the terms of the project with your contractor or partner;
• provide assistance in the project implementation.
We shall identify the essence of the problem, assess the opportunities, risks and how to resolve them in the best way – and then guide you through each litigation as an adviser and representative in litigation, and:
• advise you at all stages of the pre-litigation process of enforcing your rights in court or mediation;
• develop and recommend a strategy for a potential or ongoing dispute;
• negotiate settlements or other agreements relating to the dispute;
• represent you before the common courts of law of all instances or before courts of arbitration
© 2018 Stachowicz i Ptak.